We propose innovative solutions consisting of services or products to improve the overall process of purchasing and selling real estate and support the stakeholders involved in this process with pragmatic, efficient and cost-effective solutions ("Offer") and have made Strike available to you to access services related to our Offer
As we value your privacy, any personal data processing is made strictly in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of 25 May 2018 and, to the extent relevant, the Swiss Data Protection Act of 19 June 1992 ("DPA").
What are cookies and how do we use them
- Recognise your connection device or browser used after your first visit on Strike;
- Allowing you access to your virtual private space and keeping you signed in;
- Record your preferences;
- Monitor visits of our Offer and Strike to determine the frequency of visits or popularity of research;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Helping Strike work more efficiently, providing you with a good experience when you browse our website (including remembering settings) and also allowing improvement of our website;
- Ensuring the operation of our Offer and Strike and providing you with personalised advertising;
- Advertising and analytical purposes.
What types of cookies do we use?
Strike uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies required for the operation of Strike. They include, for example, cookies which enable you to log into secure areas of Strike, use a shopping cart or make use of e-payment services.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to/consult Strike and remember your previously selected preferences. This enables us to personalise our content for you, welcome you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Advertising/Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit on our website, the pages you have visited on our website and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How long do we retain cookies?
How to manage your cookies
Please keep in mind, removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of Strike may no longer be fully functional.
How to contact us